Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So i have a quick question about some adc's...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zyconz

10-05-2014

The thing with adc's is if they don't have an escape or something to dodge with, they have range. Reason why kog is played but doesn't have an escape and reason why champions like ashe and varus are rarely played (although i do love playing varus). I personally think that the only reason champs like ashe and varus are played are because they have a cc ult. other than that, there range is useless minus 1 skill on each. and When getting ganked, you better have flash ready...

I just think there there should be a small rework on some adc's so that we can tone down the ones that are overused and give the other ones a chance to shine.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Robot Beat Rally

10-06-2014

When they reworked sivir she was totally playable for a minute, then they were like oh dang... we don't want sivir to be playable... and they nerfed her in the next patch. too bad so sad