Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Lulu Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXRajonxRondoXx

10-03-2014

Ive been doing a ton of research and lulu top is a great pick,I'm wondering this since bronze players are bad is lulu a good pick 4 solo queue in bronze because u must rely on others on your team to do most of the damage?

360D3GR3SS

Recruiter

10-03-2014

She is viable IF you know what you are doing.

Lyle Rachir

10-03-2014

lulu makes appearances regularly in the lcs. there is a reason for this. she can be pretty beasty. i have seen jungle lulu... im still not sure how it worked but damn did she machine gun my teams rear all day.

but as 360 said IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. this applies to a lot of champions. lee sin is a good one. if you know what your doing and just how to micrmanage him. your golden. if not well your gonna have a bad time.

Robot Beat Rally

10-06-2014

Every time I see her played in upper level, I have to wonder why. They have nerfed her so many times that she just seems underwhelming. Granted she has an extremely fun kit (the last change made it less fun though) and she's very likable.. That doesn't equate to her needing to be nerfed though. Sad, she used to be my favorite champ.

I really feel like she doesn't contend with all the popular support picks right now.

Lost R

10-06-2014

Quote:
Robot Beat Rally:
Every time I see her played in upper level, I have to wonder why. They have nerfed her so many times that she just seems underwhelming. Granted she has an extremely fun kit (the last change made it less fun though) and she's very likable.. That doesn't equate to her needing to be nerfed though. Sad, she used to be my favorite champ.

I really feel like she doesn't contend with all the popular support picks right now.

Lulu has a passive that now scales off of AP, giving her an absurdly, deceptively high DPS if you build attack speed and ability power. At level 18, her passive gives her the highest basic attack damage in the game. What's more, she can throw that on an ally. She also has a skillshot with a very effective slow that affects multiple people (enough to have rivaled Nasus' Wither before it was nerfed, and again, it affected multiple people!), a speed boost, a disable (all-in assassins beware!), a targeted damaging spell/shield to bounce off her Q (giving it a huge range), and a health steroid/crowd knockup that also creates a slow aura.

Lulu's strength is similar to that of Lee Sin. She has six spells total, giving her a huge variety of utility and possibilities, even allowing her to pinch-hit as a pseudo marksman. The downside is that she has a very high skill cap, again, like Lee Sin, so you need to know what you're doing to make the most of her abilities and potential.

Despite her many nerfs, a good Lulu is a force to be reckoned with (http://youtu.be/UoY59AtKjIw?t=1m22s).