noob fiddlestick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekkid

01-20-2010

im having trouble killing with fiddlesticks i read all the guide can somene give me some tips

OMFJames

01-20-2010

use Ghost and Ignite, level up Fear and Drain over Darkwind
rely on single target kills
my Skill build is

Drain
Fear
Drain
Drain
Fear
Ult
Drain
Fear
Darkwind
Drain
Ult
Fear
Fear
Darkwind
Darkwind
Ult
Darkwind
Darkwind

then at low levels you Fear > Drain > Cast Ignite while you are Draining them > and it should Garuntee a kill

(THIS IS ALL 1V1 [ SOLO MID ])

No Scope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

Fiddlesticks is all about the "surprise" attack. Since his ult is a "nuke" with a constrained time limit, you might want to make yourself not "visible" to others when channeling the ult(R). Why? Since Fiddle's ult "channels" before initiates, it gives disadvantage to you as a fiddle for you to just stand there looking like you are having some sort of a seizure with a vulnerability. By the time you finished channeling your ult, your health will be half gone and the other half will be gone in no time. Failed ult, failed ganking, failed team fight, failed seizure mode, and nothing but a success rage source.

His ult is one whole lot of busy actions! It channels about 3-4seconds, flashes to where you have pointed, then you as a summoner has to control the movement in order for your enemies to be in your circle ult(R) boundary to make damage.

Simple steps:

1. Always the "Hide and Surprise" with Fiddle's ULT.
(A lot of things to consider, is the enemy far away enough from it's defending turret? Is there any other enemy champions around? Does the target enemy champion have exhaust, cleanse, flash?)

2. With that in mind: Initiate ULT!
(Make sure you are ready to move around and predict where the enemy will run to.)

3. Initiate FEAR & DRAIN!
(If there are two or more target that you are ULTing at, what I do is:
FEAR target A, then drain mana of target B. At this point where you are ULTing 2 or more champions, I'm sure your friendly champions are with you to accompany your ULT. Even if you're alone, you will be easily able to kill both champions with a successful ULT. Target A will choke on your fear and ult, Target B will also choke on your ult then choke on your drain.)

4. Optional: If ult has not killed the champion: Initiate DARKWIND!
(This can be your finishing attack if you will. Some champions might have escaped your ult regardless. This crow skill/shot will finish them off, or at least silence them to prevent escaping)

Spells I get:
Cleanse and Flash. Heal and Flash. Teleport and Flash.
Yes to the Flash! I use flash during the ULT to reposition myself on escaping enemies.
I also use it to escape. it's a Must have!

Most important aspect with Fiddle is:
Know your enemies and their spells!
Be aware of your positions and surroundings!
Have your friendly champion be aware that you have an ult, and you will use it (Ping it).
Lastly, Hide and Surprise!

Enjoy and Have Fun! GG.

Nekkid

01-20-2010

sweet guys how about item wise i dont seem to be doing that much dmg

Khajja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

1.) mana crystal + 2 hp pot
2.) boots 1 + mana crystal > catalyst
3.) boots 1 > sorc boots + blasting wand
4.) roa + tome
5.) tome > mejai + blasting wand
6.) blasting wand > abyssal sceptre
at this point, you have RoA for health/mana/ap, sorc boots for magic pen, mejai for ap, abyssal for ap / magic pen. you should be rocking. if you're having trouble staying alive for your ult, get banshee instead of abyssal.

the great thing about fiddle is that he can be played so many different ways. my favorite method is DW (1), Drain (1), Drain (2) when in a side lane by golem. at 3 i run off and grab golem and proceed to get Fear (1) and then max DW. golem's regen and cooldown lets you spam like there's no tomorrow. while doing golem with drain 1 is possible, its too slow for my taste and opens you up for ganks. if somebody else will help you get it, drain 1 is good enough.

if i'm solo, i'm all about dark wind. DW 2 or 3 will more often that not bounce twice to target, dealing 40% dmg to a squishy. wait until there's only 2 or 3 creeps left to DW their champ.