Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chuyyyy

10-03-2014

can someone help with a gifting problem um when i try and gift my friend a mystery skin it says
You are unable to send this gift for the following reason:
-(name) has recieved their daily maximum of gifts of this type.
-Players must be level 5 or above to recieve this gift type.

The problem is that my friend is lvl 30, and i havent gifted him in 2 months... Why?

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

10-03-2014

Quote:
Chuyyyy:
can someone help with a gifting problem um when i try and gift my friend a mystery skin it says
You are unable to send this gift for the following reason:
-(name) has recieved their daily maximum of gifts of this type.
-Players must be level 5 or above to recieve this gift type.

The problem is that my friend is lvl 30, and i havent gifted him in 2 months... Why?

Either he's been getting a lot of gifts lately or (though it doesn't say it) he hasn't been on your friends list for two consecutive weeks. What happens sometimes is people may accidentally remove a friend from their list, then add them back. When that happens, the timer for gifting restarts.

Chuyyyy

10-04-2014

Quote:
Jubbinaut:
Either he's been getting a lot of gifts lately or (though it doesn't say it) he hasn't been on your friends list for two consecutive weeks. What happens sometimes is people may accidentally remove a friend from their list, then add them back. When that happens, the timer for gifting restarts.

So i have to remove him then add them back to gift him?

powerbats

10-04-2014

He could've already gotten his 5 gifts today from someone else or his account is suspended/under investigation. Best bet is to try again tomorrow.

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

10-04-2014

Quote:
Chuyyyy:
So i have to remove him then add them back to gift him?

Nah, you just need to be sure he's been on your list for at least two consecutive weeks. If he has, and it's still causing problems, and you know he hasn't been receiving gifts from others, then it's probably worth a support ticket to see if something else is going on.

If you're not certain he has, then give it a couple weeks from today to be sure. Or just keep trying. *shrug*