Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked ratings.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arochemaru

10-03-2014

just wanted to see whats going on with riot letting litle kids play they really dont know how to play and u let them play ranked i been trying to get out of bronze and i feel like every game im the best in kills and skills i play smarter then all and most of them just not feed but act stupid and they die alot which is irritating i hope u guys can do something about it i hope so but thanks for looking and responding if u do......

Yujiza

10-03-2014

Kids don't do run-on sentences, just saying.

Please take the time to write something more understandable. I couldn't finish what you were trying to say.

I know, I know, language police on the internet bullcrap. If you're trying to get your point across on a forum board where people write things; it goes a long way to put at least the smallest effort so readers can understand.

Good luck.

Arochemaru

10-03-2014

It wouldn't be hard to implement a system just like the ranked system but it rates you on your skill level and puts you with players that are similar in the same ranked tier.

Ask Thresh

Recruiter

10-04-2014

Well yes would you want Diamond players being matched with bronze players? That makes no sense. Your trouble is all one sided. Getting out of bronze is no easy task, but far from impossible. The second you start realizing your mistakes and accepting that the faster you'll improve. I can't tell you how many bronze and new players I've meet that Blame everything on their teammates because they're too ignorant to believe for two seconds that they might be at fault; God forbid you learn from your mistakes.