Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Advice on Zed (REPLAY)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RomanMVP

10-03-2014

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i2n4s1cmk47g6co/RomanMVP%20-%20Zed%20%282%29.lrf?dl=0

wondering if anyone has the time to go through this replay and highlight flaws in how I was playing.

example:

any items I should've gotten over others, at what point should I have gotten boots, was I farming too little, too much, was I roaming enough.

If you found something specific can you tell me the time that it happened.
-PS: I've already looked at the 4 deaths I had and looked how I could've handled the fights better, so focusing on those might be a waste of time for you. More looking on what I could've been doing to further my team's advantage, what could I do to be more efficient in the game

also note that past a certain point (when I had 11 kills or so) I was trying to just run around and kill people because they were about to surrender and I wanted to see what I could do. Ended up dying for it :c

any help would be appreciated, it's rare I get a game that I feel I played near what I feel my skill level is, so looking at what I could improve on a game where I did my best helps more than looking at a game where I was really tired/not focused at all. thank you.