Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

These new boards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bicepitis

10-03-2014

Quote:
hex ghost:
You will miss me and my idealism. That's for sure.

I might miss your one jogging story but that's about it. That was hilarious.

hex ghost

10-03-2014

What? How I can run faster than a sedan? It's true, anyways. A fully loaded sedan going the speed limit in my neighborhood, at least, I would be able to outrun easily. For at least a good block or two.

Bicepitis

10-03-2014

You probably live in a neighborhood where all cars have to be pushed or have holes in the floor boards for people to Flinstone it.

You seem very poor.

hex ghost

10-03-2014

It's not like it matters anymore. I'm living in a house which is probably Silktail status.

hex ghost

10-03-2014

My newest post is on the boards now. I've made the transition. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/2fEWgLJk-tears-are-going-to-be-smiles

donthitonmegirls

10-04-2014

Quote:
hex ghost:
My newest post is on the boards now. I've made the transition. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/2fEWgLJk-tears-are-going-to-be-smiles

You sicken me.

silentpartner

10-05-2014

Quote:
Bicepitis:
I might miss your one jogging story but that's about it. That was hilarious.

link pls