Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

These new boards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hex ghost

10-03-2014

You get your post removed if it breaks the board rules. The place that has the LEAST rules used to have the most rules. (General discussion)

They are so pretentious. This is absurd. Miscellaneous sub-forum, or whatever it is, is heavily moderated. You won't see any religious debates, sexism, or fruit discussions, because those are either against the rules, or not on-topic. WTF?

hex ghost

10-03-2014

This is f*cking outrageous. I can't even have an opinion anymore. All I am is a barcode to a company now, rather than a person who reads books, plays the piano, listens to the birds and talks to cats.

This is a F*CKING nightmare. Nothing outrages me more than to hear someone being silenced. Especially, ESPECIALLY, if it's me..

Surakai

10-03-2014

they delete your threads because they're all illegible

hex ghost

10-03-2014

You would like to see your own words get censored or deleted because it doesn't qualify a standard? That is absurd. This is completely nonsensical and unfriendly.

Bicepitis

10-03-2014

Wait, so there is still "sub forum" were I can talk about myself? I never cared about debates, only myself. I thought you people meant they were doing away with it.

hex ghost

10-03-2014

Quote:
Bicepitis:
Wait, so there is still "sub forum" were I can talk about myself? I never cared about debates, only myself. I thought you people meant they were doing away with it.

No sub-forum for us, anyway. It's tailor made for people who actually play league.

Bicepitis

10-03-2014

Quote:
hex ghost:
No sub-forum for us, anyway. It's tailor made for people who actually play league.

I can talk about myself though and laugh at poor goofy white kids?

hex ghost

10-03-2014

Quote:
Bicepitis:
I can talk about myself though and laugh at poor goofy white kids?

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/f/mNBeEEkI

You'll have plenty to laugh at, you'll get so tired of laughing you'll start to cry, and when you're done crying you'll be in stitches, and after that you can go to infinity laughs. That doesn't make it any different. There are astounding amounts of problems. I can assure you that we will never talk on these forums because I will never be able to know who posts what.

Bicepitis

10-03-2014

Nevermind, I checked it out. I didn't understand 3/4's of it

Quote:
hex ghost:
I can assure you that we will never talk on these forums because I will never be able to know who posts what.

That's not an issue to me. You people are all virtually the same to me.

hex ghost

10-03-2014

You will miss me and my idealism. That's for sure.