Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Couldn't you involve a reward system?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox says MEW

10-03-2014

There is already borders for summoner's in the screen, but what if you took it a little bit farther? Shouldn't you offer exclusive skins for players who reach a certain level? As in, you can only purchase the skin for use if you have unlocked the associated ranked tier?

Just thought it might make ranked more rewarding and cut down on the amount of people who play ranked without having played afew normal practice games first.

Think it over

Matthias9119

10-03-2014

Quote:
Shouldn't you offer exclusive skins for players who reach a certain level?

Not sure if serious...

Fox says MEW

10-03-2014

says the guy who joins ranked games to ruin ppls promotions after not having played for afew weeks.

Typically establishing his utter 'DONT CARE' kinda attitude that is acceptable amongst 'casually randomized group games'.

Granting a reward for better play that involves something substantial that doesn't require a person to say 'hey im platinum. no - really - look me up on the webpage.- these other ppl wont try harder, they wont give any more **** than the last game they bombed out on.

But, give them something more and maybe.

Because, I have to say... I play because I find it remotely fun, have nothing better to do for now, have realized buying skins only masks the fact that buying a skin for a champion I like only remotely enhances my playability when in reality, the good play of an entire team is normally needed to win.

Throw them a bone.

Hell you have some players with over 2000 wins and I guarantee you, they haven't gotten a single freaking bonus than a guy with 1 win and 100 dollars.

WTF MAN.

and to illustrate my point - ill go queue for ranked while drunk as ****. took me like an hour to type this and I still ****ed it all up.

GL everybody else

Matthias9119

10-04-2014

Quote:
says the guy who joins ranked games to ruin ppls promotions after not having played for afew weeks.

Well, that escalated quickly...

Since you seem oblivious:

Gold+ already gets a Victorious skin (and the champ if they don't own it already) for each season.

Ranked teams can earn special ward skins.

Fox says MEW

10-04-2014

yeah I wasn't actually talking to you

I was just adding more thoughts to my own text, but, hey, thanks for thinking your bork deserved a response.