Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I get Bugsplat lot of times and now i am banned.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adriano21

10-03-2014

Dear riot games,
Lately i have been Afk/Leaving games, i agree i left 2 games because i had stuff to do, but a lot of the others are for Bugsplat, OR today there was a league problem, my wifi worked perfectly no bugsplat just league saying Trying to reconnect and then " Game was cancelled "( or something like that)
I was banned to Oct 4, i know its only 1 day ... but .... May you guys help me not get bugsplat, or get it less so that i will not be banned... Thanks.
Adriano21

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pitl3ull Legend

10-03-2014

Quote:
Adriano21:
Dear riot games,
Lately i have been Afk/Leaving games, i agree i left 2 games because i had stuff to do, but a lot of the others are for Bugsplat, OR today there was a league problem, my wifi worked perfectly no bugsplat just league saying Trying to reconnect and then " Game was cancelled "( or something like that)
I was banned to Oct 4, i know its only 1 day ... but .... May you guys help me not get bugsplat, or get it less so that i will not be banned... Thanks.
Adriano21

Even though you had issues from your side and dced a few times because of the other situations where you admitted leaving because you had things to do has eaten up all your leniency and therefore you have received a Leaver Buster ban.

While most people that complain about leaver buster bans will blame riot, which I truly feel it is not their fault. Sure I have had a few connections issues here and there but never enough for me to ever even receive a warning. When I did have those issues I went to the Help and Support section and did some things the Wrenchmen recommended and have not had any issues.

Bottom line, this is your fault and no one to blame but yourself. I suggest you fix your issues with your pc or isp and do your best to complete games so that you can build up your leniency again.