Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Skin Concept] Oni Trundle (Warring Kingdom Trundle /w Art!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Little Psycho

10-03-2014

Fight for Frejlord with WARRING KINGDOM TRUNDLE!!
<<<Fight for the Frostguard with the Warring Kingdom skin! (http://puu.sh/bYcnz/bd36efce6c.jpg)>>>
---

Greetings! A Little Psycho here again! Here to bring you one of the best concept for Trundle. Ever.
Ever heard of an Oni? It's basically a Japanese Ogre, that can come in blue or red, and they wield giant weapons like an axe or.. a mace. As you see Lunar Revel events take Old Eastern Asian themes, and seeing a Oni-version of Trundle? Imagine how devastating that can be.
---

Why do this?
As you know Trundle hasn't much skins to vary, either that or they're already working on one.. but the idea came up just as a fun idea with my friend o11! Who recently got his Azir featured on the champion spotlight! Go o11!
---
Wow! I wanna help! How can I?
We already have a good concept art already drawn and colored (The image can be seen here! (http://puu.sh/bYcnz/bd36efce6c.jpg)
More artwork is welcomed if you want! But for now I'll leave a list of what we could use!

-Riot Support!
-More suggestion to what his skills could look like
-etc
(Yeah, not much, sorry!)
---

Special thanks to o11 for drawing the concept art!
If you want to see his Azir for the Community Spotlight click here! (http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/fancreations/UAJJJ4p4-shurima-community-creations-roundup) You can find more on his tumblr!

ONITRUNDLE.jpg

Zeddicus4

10-03-2014

I don't even use him and this looks really cool, I like it alot

A Little Psycho

10-03-2014

Hey zeddicus :d thanks

pastelboy

10-03-2014

cool

A Little Psycho

10-03-2014

Quote:
pastelboy:
cool

it's awesome :3 CMON

Saint Lucifer

Recruiter

10-04-2014

I want it.

o11

10-04-2014

Imma poke my head into this chatroom, (hi i'm the artist of these shenanigans) i don't have any ideas on what certain abilities should look like, but hey we can throw out some ideas, yea?

I mean, he only has one graphic ability, that being his pillar. But hey, concepts for really anything could be fun to doodle around.
And if we get any cool ideas down i can do that cheesy draw-on-top-of-gameplay-screenshots depicting our ideas.

In any case thanks a bunch for liking my work~

A Little Psycho

10-05-2014

bump