Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why did i get banned???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoMurderer

10-03-2014

Rito please....Why did i get banned randomly for two weeks??? It can't be toxicity because I've been winning games and having a good time....also usually you guys ban for like 1 or two days but this time it was randomly for 2 weeks. I didn't even do anything wrong??

Sanshoku

10-03-2014

Send a support ticket. Alternatively, breathe. We can't even give amateur player advice on a post like that.

YoMurderer

10-03-2014

Now how do I do that?

AraMoOse

10-03-2014

Quote:
YoMurderer:
Now how do I do that?

You can send a support ticket by clicking on the 'support' button at the top right of this webpage. You'll need to make an account, which is a pain in the ass, but I'm sure you'll manage.

Save yourself some time and ask straight away for the chatlogs.

"Hi, I was recently banned. I would like to receive some chatlogs so I can see the behaviors I need to correct. Thank you and remember, never eat yellow snow".