Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

well its official, ranked made me toxic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GIJose65

10-03-2014

losing games because of retarted teams is making me into something i hate.

feel free to look at my match history to see if i need to work on anything.

Dakka Downpour

10-04-2014

Match history's a bit limited in how you won or lost these matches...

It looks like your performance is OK, in terms of KDA.

My suggestion would be to take breaks from ranked if you lose too much too often; it'll clear your head and allow you to have fun or screw around in normal/Team Builder/ARAM.

- If a lane looks horribly lost, try to focus ganking lanes that are doing better and help them carry the game objectives without letting the enemy team take advantage of the poor lane(s).
- Hold lanes that are being pushed while your laner's away/dead.
- Wards and map awareness. Try getting Sightstone right after your Jungler item; it'll put you back on building more offense a bit, but in return you get more free wards for vision and more areas where you can catch your enemies trying to gank other lanes. If lanes are being lost because of lack of vision, why not be the one who supplies it? You're going to those lanes anyway for ganking.
- Objective control. Ward the dragon and baron when you can, and keep on top of your buffs.
- Are you an early-game champion who gets the Spirit and ganks often, or a late-game jungle farmer who rushes Feral Flare and then does horrible things to your opponents?

spaceghostpurrp

10-04-2014

Lack of skill

MiLdLYirriTaTed

10-04-2014

Agree with playing more solo queue, where people do things so completely insane that you can't even be mad when you lose -- I mean when you have Fiora/teemo bot lane with Evelyn mid and thresh top... yea. It will make you appreciate ranked games a bit more after that.