Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do i payback riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

feytaliti

10-03-2014

So i have an acount that i have worked pretty hard on, quite a few skins as well. I will not be able to get my acount back until i payback riot. Apparently i forgot there was a problem with my credit card, and i bought some riot points off it. The payment went through, and i got the points, but i guess on Riot's end it did not, (hints the card shutting down) So now i have to pay them back for what i bought. It is not really giving me much information in the email, it will not tell me the amount i owe. What do i do from here? I would really like to get my acount back I would also like to pay with a prepaid riot point card to avoid anymore credit card problems. What do i do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

10-03-2014

Quote:
feytaliti:
So i have an acount that i have worked pretty hard on, quite a few skins as well. I will not be able to get my acount back until i payback riot. Apparently i forgot there was a problem with my credit card, and i bought some riot points off it. The payment went through, and i got the points, but i guess on Riot's end it did not, (hints the card shutting down) So now i have to pay them back for what i bought. It is not really giving me much information in the email, it will not tell me the amount i owe. What do i do from here? I would really like to get my acount back I would also like to pay with a prepaid riot point card to avoid anymore credit card problems. What do i do?

Well... First I wouldn't use the prepaid Riot card. It seems those things have more trouble than straight bank transfers via debit card or credit card.

I don't know exactly how, so I would suggest creating a ticket and going from there.

"Support" button in the upper right hand corner of this and every forum page. Then you... Wait... WTF? Who the hell made all the hoops to jump through to get to actual support????

Hang on... Let me see if I can figure this out.

Edit: Oh... Ok. I was logged out... Changes all kinds of things when not logged in. That's good... I was about to jump on someone's desk.

Click the "Support" button upper right hand corner of the page. You have to make a new account ( You don't actually use the same one you log into the forums or game )

"Submit a request" on that page after you have logged in... Throw in all your information. Make it direct, and ask for exactly what you want. Of course use your summoner name and what not so they can check that account.