Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You guys are literally so bad at fixing your game clients

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shickypuffs

10-03-2014

I've been dcing from games, crashing almost every single game and you riot can't even handle a task of fixing it. It's been happening for weeks now so Ireally don't know why so much attention is paid elsewhere when you should be spending time fixing this horrible client. Get it done, seriously. I don't even know if this is even a mediocore company anymore. Definitely not in terms of service.

Tektt

10-03-2014

yeeee

Niklaus

10-03-2014

Same I haven't been able to play in long time, they don't give a single fk about mac users, my team rages at me because of Riot and I get demoted and lose a lot of lp because of constant crashes and high ping. Instead of implementing new changes in the PBE they should implement a fix...

Boobie Milesx

10-04-2014

Quote:
Niklaus:
Same I haven't been able to play in long time, they don't give a single fk about mac users, my team rages at me because of Riot and I get demoted and lose a lot of lp because of constant crashes and high ping. Instead of implementing new changes in the PBE they should implement a fix...

mac users? no they released a hotfix a few days ago now it's also happening to windows users! JOY TO THE WORLD thanks riot!

edward1020

10-04-2014

Quote:
Boobie Milesx:
mac users? no they released a hotfix a few days ago now it's also happening to windows users! JOY TO THE WORLD thanks riot!

What is the hotfix? Cause it's still terrible for me and many others so I'm not sure what they did but for many of us it's still a ****ty mac client