Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

more ip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowhunt3000

10-03-2014

one I don't know if i'm doing this right on a thread but anyway um I think and I think we all think that ip is hard to get and to come by so can you please give us more ip opportunities like daily missions saying if you win or play 3 games you get 100 ip and stuff like that or lower the price of some champions by like 1000 or 100 please take this into concretion thank you

Whoa There Betsy

10-03-2014

concretion...

concre...

cre...

that sh*t crey

Mich567

10-03-2014

Ball so hard that you introduce Hearthstone's gold system to LoL.
The point is to force you to play a lot to leach away your life and soul and destroy everything you love and in your life except LoL, Shrek, and various other ****ty memes, them being your true love and life and yeah.

ZZjuice

10-03-2014

Quote:
shadowhunt3000:
one I don't know if i'm doing this right on a thread but anyway um I think and I think we all think that ip is hard to get and to come by so can you please give us more ip opportunities like daily missions saying if you win or play 3 games you get 100 ip and stuff like that or lower the price of some champions by like 1000 or 100 please take this into concretion thank you

They specifically chose the price of champions, and the amount of IP you get per win/loss for a reason. If you feel you are getting IP too slow, then get rp, and for only, like, less than 300 rp you can get a 4-win ip boost which can easily get you 100-150 ip per win. Also the first win of the day bonuses are super duper high. Also, a good tip to save IP, save it all until you have enough for a champion you REALLY want.

What I personally do, which is kinda wierd, but I bought all of the 450 IP champions at first, then I bought all of the 1350 IP champions, and now im working on getting all of the 3150 IP champions. If you do do some version of this buy them in the order you want them. For example when i first started getting the 3150 IP champions I got akali first, then katarina, then leblanc, because those were my top 3 I wanted from the 3150 range.
And whenever I get RP, I use it to get a 6300 (or 975 rp) champion that I want.