Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any questions about Jesus Christ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Luxanna

10-05-2014

Quote:
Eyro Elloyn:
Because your opinion of evil is just that, an opinion.

No it isn't. Evil is objectively defined by God throughout the Bible as "satan", the idea/concept of being drawn away from the presence of God. If God himself is responsible for his creation being drawn away from his presence, then he is evil. He is Satan. End of story.

Quote:
However, if God exists and has formed the universe around his morality, then the universe has an objective morality based on God's subjective one. So he can't be evil to us because only what he thinks is evil is actually evil in something he created.

You've just admitted that you believe a God who intentionally and purposefully damns people to Hell is not evil (Hell being loosely defined as absence from God's love or whatever you want to call it). A God who casts people into Hell on PURPOSE, a God who didn't give them the choice or free will to do this. This is evil from every point of view.

What kind of father tortures his children and kills them? Your God. That's what kind of father.

What a great supernatural being deserving of my praise!!

Quote:
If he created the universe to think that him hardening hearts is just, then you have no argument.

Of course I do. He's a **** God and doesn't deserve to be worshiped because he is evil.

Surakai

10-05-2014

I'd worship an evil god
you'd have to be stupid not to

but then again... maybe christianity is a test and those who worship the evil god are also going to be punished along side the rapists, murders, and the abominably perverted like male homosexuals.

Eyro Elloyn

10-05-2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZHX-otkd2s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZHX-otkd2s)

ProbabIyTerribad

10-05-2014

Lol @ that thumbnail

Ask Luxanna

10-05-2014

Quote:
ProbabIyTerribad:
Lol @ that thumbnail

I love OP's avatar. I feel like he should listen to it.