Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RIOT PLEASE BAN AbcTheory // xXMangoKingXx

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tableplease

10-03-2014

Just played a rank. Got trolled in champ select by a player AbcTheory. Not sure what caused him to be such a jerk. After lolnexus.com the game I was going into I noted that AbcTheory was duo que with xXMangoKingXx. At 3 minutes into the game our lee sin jungler was 0/2 to the zed in mid lane. Our veigar then went 0/1 to zed in the following minutes. Zed had free range to roam and got fed by our top lane as well. Malphite...who said he was going to feed...locked in Malphite to a Morgana bot lane. Just to troll us harder and make us lose. -15LP for this game is BS. I did my best to farm up and get my build but top and mid were just too fed to stop. I then got flamed by my team, "Jinx fault we lost because she said to ban Thresh." When our veigar auto locks first pick and then gets countered by zed who he didnt ban...

Literally Riot. You need to investigate these games. When proof like this is present you should not make the victims be penalized by a -15LP loss and a hit against their MMR. I'm not one of those IP players. I buy RP and buy skins and boosts and enjoy playing this game. But the lack of customer support to the community for players like this is ridiculous.

On another note. I feel something should be done when your team loses a game because someone disconnects or is afk. You should not have to take a -21LP loss. I am only 1/5 of my team and when someone afk's, it has a negative impact on the other 4 people trying to play the game positively. The total of the -LP loss that the 4 players would receive should be summed up and given to the person who DC, AFK, or intentionally feeds. This I feel would deter people from doing such acts.

tableplease

10-03-2014

Awesome...now on my next game...@ 30 seconds into game...it freezes and crashes. I try restarting client and it says update failed. GG Riot you stupid P.O.S. company. I am so done with you. 0/5 stars.

Whoa There Betsy

10-03-2014

You're gonna get banned for naming and shaming brah

Mich567

10-03-2014

Whoa There Betsy, you actually just gave him the facts straight up for once.

Jim The Guy

10-03-2014

LOL! Yeah man, anyone who doesn't do exactly what you want is a troll. I don't know how you could consider a Malphite going 3/3/7 as feeding. You didn't even explain how they "trolled" you. So what if people are playing champions that get countered. After looking at the screen shots, it looks like you were saying things to piss them off and just selected what you wanted to post. Good job, cry more. Before you say, "BUT LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOT, HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO FEED!!!!!!", the fact of the matter is that he didn't feed. It doesn't matter what he said because it didn't happen.

Lyle Rachir

10-03-2014

sounds like a toxic player lost his game and came to QQ about it. you know if it were up to me you would lose another 20 LP for coming on and doing this

RedTube Madness

10-03-2014

lol u went 4/10 and u wanna report other ppl? pls get better.