Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac Client- I load up to 97%, and then it crashes. Cannot load into game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flamingo Tango

10-03-2014

8 gigs RAM, mavericks. I load up to 97% and it crashes. running only word, eclipse, textedit, and league. Refuses to load me into game. Attempted to reconnect four times straight (I am not exaggerating, here). Repeatedly crashes three times. Am on my fourth try.

Fourth try. It loads up to 100% and crashes completely. I have no idea what's wrong. It appears I cannot play?

Flamingo Tango

10-03-2014

Attached my bugs plat.

Anyone else having these problems? It seems to be a recent phenomenon.

It specifically says Kernal Protection Failure. What's that all about? Anyoene else getting similar errors?

Bugsplat.txt

Flamingo Tango

10-03-2014

NOW IT SAYS THAT MY FIREWALL IS NOT LETTING ME THROUGH. IT WON'T CONNECT AT *ALL.*.
I don't even have a freaking firewall that will do this.

SoulContinuum

10-03-2014

go to your system preferences under security and privacy and check your firewall?