Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Demoted because of a troll.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackRyanForPope

10-03-2014

I got booted from Silver 3 to Silver 4 because of an idiot Volibear player.

All he did was facecheck and 1v5, eventually throwing because of a Baron assault after taking mid inhibitor that was stolen because he didn't cast smite. Then he 1v5'd their full, Baron'd-out team away from tower range.

His reasons? He was "being a bear" and the Classic Troll Nuremberg Defense, "ITS ONLY A GAME".

No, it's not. Games are things that can be won and lost. When you give me no chance to win, it stops being a game, and is just me being pissed on for 45 minutes. How empty does your life have to be to sabotage other people's fun?

Then I got grumpy and got my ass kicked trying to jungle Sej against a full invade comp. No buffs ever. Oh, and our Ashe threw a temper tantrum and afk'd at the 20 minute mark. Still, that one's on me.

JDuffy

10-03-2014

Yup I got demoted same as you sil.3 down to sil.4, a 4v5 where our Jg said he was gonna troll and leave. Riot cant stop feeders or trolls, and they dont disipline players for this B/c any game you feed was probly just a bad game,or lag,or insert exuce here. Jus ignor/block noobs and trolls, Hell Ill ignor/block you if you feed. Nothing you can do,and *****hin on the forums wont help. GlHf

JackRyanForPope

10-03-2014

Thanks for the kind words. I know it's hard to deal with, but at least you didn't pull the old standby of ITS ALL UP TO YOU TO CARRY. No, it's not. It's a team game, and it sure as hell can't be won when it's effectively 6v4.

Whoa There Betsy

10-03-2014

You're gonna get banned unless you remove the summoner name from this post. Naming and shaming is against Tos brohanamos

JackRyanForPope

10-03-2014

He deserves shame, but whatever.

RingOfFates

10-03-2014

I just ignore and muted them I've had those in my games, and I just work on me and not worrying about them, and if you make a mistake and they are giving you shet, just mute them, but that's how I got to gold 5, and I'm proud to get there. all you have to do is work on you. I've learned that during when I was in your tier and that position, but it happens, you will make it to gold I promise.

Charlydog4

10-04-2014

Quote:
JDuffy:
Yup I got demoted same as you sil.3 down to sil.4, a 4v5 where our Jg said he was gonna troll and leave. Riot cant stop feeders or trolls, and they dont disipline players for this B/c any game you feed was probly just a bad game,or lag,or insert exuce here. Jus ignor/block noobs and trolls, Hell Ill ignor/block you if you feed. Nothing you can do,and *****hin on the forums wont help. GlHf

how can u call somebody a noob ur silver 4 ur awfull