Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Avoiding bots on team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NocturnalOutcast

10-03-2014

If you're reading this you're probably as sick of getting stuck with bots on your team as I, and eagerly waiting for Rito to hotfix this epidemic that is plaguing TT right now. The only way to avoid getting bots on your team, is to make your own, but you may not have friends online, nor any that are available to play TT.

I have devised a simple solution to avoid having bots on your team, I have created a public chat in game under the name "Twisted Treeline" to find other players that are interested in dodging bots on their team. I have just now created the room, so it is empty except for myself, but feel free to join in, and spread the word in game to other victims of bot feeders you may come across.

Serenitys Bow

10-03-2014

Cool idea because I LOVE twisted map and its just ruined at present

Serenitys Bow

10-03-2014

I was thinking, an easy fix is just to adjust the program that groups players together based on whatever... and group all people that play a zillion games a day together... a real person is not going to play 100 games in one day, but a bot might... there should be an algorithm that groups people with that game history together as partners and keeps someone like me that plays MAYBE 5 games a day from being paired with a bot.

Frog999999

10-03-2014

I believe the chat room you're looking for is the 3v3 chat. Usually a bunch of people there looking for games.