Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why my ban ?????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sitael searlock

10-03-2014

HEY RIOT,

Why do you banned me ?!? I start a game today, but your ****in patch make an error and ask me to reinstall the game.. So the others report me for afk this game.. Two games after, same thing.. The afk is not my fault if your game was bug.. But Im banned... Congratulations to doing a game with bug...

So i need to play again or refund me.. because i never afk if your game was no bug !

Verideathul

10-03-2014

How long is the ban?

sitael searlock

10-03-2014

i dont know i cant connect my account.. all because i reinstall the game two times today ( im not happy....)

Verideathul

10-03-2014

Well, there's two theories atm:

1) It's a 2 week ban for toxicity. Probably unlikely.

2) It's a Leaverbuster ban. This is more likely. When someone is banned due to Leaverbuster, it's because that summoner has used all of his or her leniency built within the system previously. In other words, these bans are not just for that one leave/afk/idle/dc but for all the leaves/afks/idles/dcs prior to it.

sitael searlock

10-03-2014

i afk only two times (but in the same day...) due to a bug ! this is a leaverbuster ban. But before today i never leave a game ! so im ban due to a ****in bug ! And with the money i investigate in this game, im very not happy with this unjustified ban !

Verideathul

10-03-2014

Quote:
sitael searlock:
i afk only two times (but in the same day...) due to a bug ! this is a leaverbuster ban. But before today i never leave a game ! so im ban due to a ****in bug ! And with the money i investigate in this game, im very not happy with this unjustified ban !

In order to get a Leaverbuster ban, you must have already afked/idled/dced enough to trigger at least a warning. Then the punishment level increases as follows: 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 5 day ban, and 7 day ban. I can assure you that your warning and your ban did not come from only two afks.

sitael searlock

10-03-2014

i starting to play in may and i never leave a game. you say yes? ok proove me! Good luck !

sitael searlock

10-03-2014

you cant proove it? refund me now!

Verideathul

10-03-2014

Quote:
sitael searlock:
you cant proove it? refund me now!

You should really reread your TOS as it states that none of us own anything about our accounts. And yes, I can constructively prove it. Leaverbuster is a fully automated system that flags a summoner if and only if that summoner has DCed/AFKed/Idled for a long period of time. This system is actually considered so lenient and so accurate that Riot has unequivocally stated that they will not lift any ban under the Leaverbuster system. This is solely as a result of how lenient the system is. I don't have to see "Leave" on your official record to know that something fishy is up when the Leaverbuster flags you for a ban.

sitael searlock

10-03-2014

and i sended the report to my game bug... but riot never ban the true toxic...