Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tired of this ****tty server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigkittiepoop

10-03-2014

I dont know about you guys, but im a sick of riots inconsistent server like yesterday the game would crash every 10 mins now today i cant logg on. Some bs about reading files i tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and nothing always some ****ing problem with this game and my computer specs and internet are not bad at all... im seriously thinking of leaving this game not because it sucks but the team does, servers and the delusional trolls not to mention the how difficult it is to have fun now due to not having a host based server. Riot please for the love of god FIX YOUR ****TY ****ING SERVERS **** all i wanna do is play in peace