Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Trinket mastery

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSidiO

10-03-2014

I've contacted the support team, he liked the idea, but told me to make a post here.

What if there was a mastery point in the utility tree that lets you have a trinket, with all 3 features in one? Lets say the point costs 21 points in utility, and the trinket turns into a fusioned one. The one that lets you use a ward, a sweeper, and clairvoyance ONCE when it's refreshed.

When you want to use it, you get to choose which one of the 3 following you want to use, after using the trinket, it goes on cooldown and you are not able to use neither of them for the cooldown duration.

This would not only help the supports who go in the utility tree to be flexible with their support to the team, but some of the junglers may use them as well. Give it a thought! I'd love to hear what you think about this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSidiO

10-04-2014

bump