Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

165 page Fan-Fiction: "Champions Fall"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OffIine

10-02-2014

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdhvgp5hroabvvk/Champions%20Fall.pdf?dl=0

Here's a long fan fiction I wrote for League of Legends. It's a little outdated because Summoners don't exist in the lore anymore apparently.

One of the main characters is a derivative of all the "Kassadin's daughter" talk. In addition, it has almost every champion in it.

It's in the form of a Screenplay, meaning it's meant to be made into a film. Anyway, if you have to time to skim through it, then great! If not, oh well.

Thanks all.

IcOnRaendor

10-03-2014

I... think Summoners are still in the lore, they just aren't talked about. So.

IcOnRaendor

10-03-2014

Anyway, I looked through it and bookmarked it so I can read the entire thing later. From what I saw, I liked it.

Reminds me of when I wrote two FanFictions (enormous, by the way) that told the Lore of a game that was in development. **** got complicated, needless to say it was a large world, like the smaller cousin of The Eye of the World or another Robert Jordan book (a better and much larger LoTR, for reference) on FanFiction.

OffIine

10-04-2014

Oh, okay thanks for putting in the time to read it! Yeah I own all of Jordan's books haha.

FireSun606

10-06-2014

I am trying to read this but for some reason I have to download this Java thingy to do so . . . I don't know what is going on, but I am determined to read this!