Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

mids right to blue.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIA7XII

10-02-2014

1. Its not your jungle, stay off!
2. If you are winning lane then sure I Probably wont mind...
3. If you're losing lane why would you think any jung would want to give you blue?....or better yet why would you set youraelf up to get blue then die and now the other mid has blue...and you die even more?

Rawrful

10-02-2014

1: It is your team's jungle, not any individual's. So is every resource on your side of the map. You should be trying to distribute them so as to best make your team win.
2: If you are winning, blue is okay.
3: If you are losing, blue is really important because it gives you strength to pull yourself back into the game.

MarhsallLee67

10-02-2014

If you think you can do more damage than my smite without wasting your ulti, than feel free to try and take blue buff.

ConceptStyx

10-03-2014

lol im just gonna wait til u waste your smite on that big wraith over there

ThinkMilitant

10-03-2014

Quote:
Rawrful:
1: It is your team's jungle, not any individual's. So is every resource on your side of the map. You should be trying to distribute them so as to best make your team win.

This. So much this. Neither mid nor jungle is entitled to blue. Blue (as well as every other resource) should be distributed based upon what's best for the team.

That being said, I understand what the OP is talking about. Sometimes you get mids who are doing quite poorly and have given up 1 or 2 blues to enemy mid/jungler already and start whining about not getting more. That would be an instance were giving mid blue is not best for the team.

WoundedGazelle

10-03-2014

Actually the jungle does have the rights over the buffs unless he says so. How would you like it if the jungler just taxes you for no reason while you're still in lane just to get cs?
See my point? It's the same if you take the junglers buffs or most of his camps. You only get the junglers buffs if you deserve them otherwise you'll feed the enemy laner and give them the buff.

Strixie

10-03-2014

Quote:
WoundedGazelle:
Actually the jungle does have the rights over the buffs unless he says so. How would you like it if the jungler just taxes you for no reason while you're still in lane just to get cs?
See my point? It's the same if you take the junglers buffs or most of his camps. You only get the junglers buffs if you deserve them otherwise you'll feed the enemy laner and give them the buff.

Right? Laners have the joy of standing in the same spot and having gold literally walk up to them in a squishy compact package. Junglers have to buy **** items to defeat their mobs, and run all over the map to try and stay up in levels/gold. Not to mention, they ALSO have to constantly gank lanes.

If a jungler wants to sacrifice their most important source of gold/sustainability for the team, that's fine, but it is their decision. (I'll often do that if the mid lane is wrecking, just so they can snowball harder. A feeding mid laner isn't going to improve with some mana regen).

Whoa There Betsy

10-03-2014

I only give blue to mid if they are winning their lane and can use the blue to further their advantage. If I think they are gonna die with it I just take it.

ZZjuice

10-03-2014

Quote:
ThinkMilitant:
This. So much this. Neither mid nor jungle is entitled to blue. Blue (as well as every other resource) should be distributed based upon what's best for the team.

That being said, I understand what the OP is talking about. Sometimes you get mids who are doing quite poorly and have given up 1 or 2 blues to enemy mid/jungler already and start whining about not getting more. That would be an instance were giving mid blue is not best for the team.

I get your point that blue isn't any specific person, and my opinions may be biased as I am a jungle main, but the buffs are the junglers. And no matter if the mid lane is losing or winning, ultimately it's up to the jungler weather or not they want to give up blue/red buff.

I also get that it is an un-written rule that if mid is winning, give em blue. As a jungle main I do give mid blue if they're winning, and if they do not use mana (aka akali, or zed just to name 2) I may give it to top or bot depending on what side of the map, and how well either lane is doing.

But realise a lot of HIGHLY BLUE RELIANT (Vi, ww early game, to name 2 again) junglers will need at least the first 2 blues, because it takes about to the 7 and a half minute mark to get your first couple full items.

Not trying to self advertise or anything but if anyone needs jungling help message me
ZZjuice is my user in game

Whoa There Betsy

10-03-2014

Quote:
ZZjuice:

Not trying to self advertise or anything but if anyone needs jungling help message me
ZZjuice is my user in game

You're silver V lol