Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This really needs to be done (Bot farming post)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XSA L34F

10-02-2014

I have queued up for ARAM two nights in a row now, palyed two games, and there were bots. Not the beginner level botsd, or intermediate bots. SMURF farm bots. Some kind of programming (idk what it is) is allowing players to just gain quick xp and ip without actually playing. My first game, as AD Twisted Fate, I went 45/3/9. I haven't played Twisted Fate in a long time. Nobody responded to my messages, and everyone had bot behavior (see later). Second game, I was Warwick, and only our malphite + enemy nautilus and thresh were actually human players. Again, evryone (besides the humans) had bot behavior.

Bot Behavior. 1. Instalocks 2. Runs when no minions are left in the wave 3. ALWAYS mid 4. plays free week only champs.

This is happening in Co-op vs AI apparently, and Dominion too. I've heard rumors (I do not agree, nor want to agree) that Riot supports the farmers. So, I'm not entirely sure what is going on with Riot, but I hope they crack down on this.

082mijykrad

10-05-2014

bump
i have been experiencing problems with bots in aram for atleast the last month now

Jeddite

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Sweet Jesus -- how many bot threads do we need? Can't you clowncars post in the same 3-4 threads already on Page 1?