Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

4.17 Hotfix deployed for mac crashes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

falkenjeff

10-05-2014

Turns out we won that ranked game.

Jungle Trist OP, even when behind.

falkenjeff

10-05-2014

by the way guys, are you going to move this thread to the boards? where am i supposed to post when the forums go down forever?

Valthorius

10-05-2014

Would be real sweet if they included not only the fix, but also new skins (DUNKMASTER DARIUSSSSSSS) asap. <3

Monster214365870

10-05-2014

On my mac i have been experienced not being able to patch league because it crashes everytime it reaches about 80-99% of patching ;-; been doing this since 4.17

Xanuny

10-05-2014

Yeeeeah. This definitely isn't fixed. I have a Macbook Pro and I've never experienced this. It's entirely unfair. More than 5 dc's per game, bug splat, etc. Annoying. Not even a warning on the front page either.

SwagBagg

10-06-2014

I have an i7 QuadCore, with NVIDIA Quadro graphics 8gb RAM, SSD I load the game in 5 seconds, now with this if I get DC in a game, I have to close the client and surprise!! I get a message: The game has crashed. Please try to reconnect to the game. every ****ing 20 seconds I get bugsplat at 100% I click reconnect button and it's horrible because of that I lost 4 ranked games

If I have luck it just enters without problem.

DrV3nTur3

10-06-2014

This is beyond ridiculous at this point Riot. I have been banned because of the bug you guys can't fix. Lost RP I purchased that day for an IP Boost, it's been two weeks now. I've moved on to other games now and in a market full of MOBAs now, I don't think I will be coming back to League. The way you are treating the Mac client issue is simply horrible. It would seem all the competent engineers are in Korea right now, because the guys stateside can't fix ****.

TheMontrealBagel

10-06-2014

Quote:
DrV3nTur3:
This is beyond ridiculous at this point Riot. I have been banned because of the bug you guys can't fix. Lost RP I purchased that day for an IP Boost, it's been two weeks now. I've moved on to other games now and in a market full of MOBAs now, I don't think I will be coming back to League. The way you are treating the Mac client issue is simply horrible. It would seem all the competent engineers are in Korea right now, because the guys stateside can't fix ****.

Same here. I haven't played in 4-5 days because I don't want to keep getting bugsplats, so I was keeping an eye on this thread. Turns out I'm done with League, the lack of communication is absolutely terrible. I had never gotten a single Bugsplat in months of gameplay, but after 4.17 it seems they don't even bother telling their customers what's happening and they just won't fix this annoying bug. I will gladly go spend my money elsewhere.

swagmasterkashh

10-06-2014

Please fix this.

lxlplictz

10-06-2014

This is annoying, i have bugsplat, crashes, infinite disconnects and more! I could have won three matches at least and I got banned cus of this bug. Its really annoying, I would appreciate it if you could tell us how far are you to fixing this bug thanks.