Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

4.17 Hotfix deployed for mac crashes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrV3nTur3

10-02-2014

This is not fixed. I'm not sure why the warning was removed so quickly if this issue is still occurring, you should put it back up. Also, you should disable the Leave Buster for Mac users, it's like kicking somebody when they're already down when they receive a message about potentially getting banned for a bug...

marnre

10-02-2014

Awesome, have the ping spikes on NA server that have been happening lately connected or is that a separate issue to do with servers or such? I had 500 ping last night and crashed all the time

vSymbiosis

10-02-2014

First try since the fix. Can't even get passed loading screen. Crashed twice. At some point this just becomes comical.

CoffeePower

10-02-2014

Just tried a game. For me, it's worse than before. I'm a programmer irl, so if you want my log files sent over I can make it happen. I just need to know which ones you guys need. I'm running a compatible version of OSX - 10.9.3.

The game got so bad that I disconnected about every 3 minutes for the first bit, then I was lagging so bad that my character wouldn't respond to most of what I did. It's not my internet either - I work from my home most of the time so I've made sure my internet is as good as it can be.

God is Good

10-02-2014

Riot Games for President

Noobie gamer

10-02-2014

Used to play a bit before, when the warning was on, I had no problem.
Since today, I get disc (4 times in 2 games), firewall problem, freeze...

That being said, good luck Riot, keep doing the good job (sincerely)

MissxNikki

10-02-2014

Quote:
Laydoo:
Didn't work. In fact, caused more problems for me.

Before 30 min ago, I was doing fine with both 4.16 and 4.17 patch on Macbook Air 2013 and OS X Maverick. Never had any loading or in-game crashes. Since the hotfix, I've been disconnected from the same game 4 times, without any warning or indication. All of a sudden everything would become frozen and unresponsive. Only thing that still goes is the timer and the music.

I was just disconnected repeatedly, every time I would force quit and log back in, hit reconnect, once I "reconnected" it automatically said "attempting to reconnect" or I would just have the same frozen thing as you but still seeing timers or just running in place. *sigh* I was looking forward to playing.. =(

Riot3ous

Software Engineer

10-02-2014

We are seeing a disconnect problem on live for some of you guys. We'll be on it.

typhoonpoopstorm

10-02-2014

Seriously I'm crying, it works! By the gods! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Noobie gamer

10-02-2014

Quote:
Riot3ous:
We are seeing a disconnect problem on live for some of you guys. We'll be on it.

Thanks for that !