Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie vs Zed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RomanMVP

10-02-2014

What is a good way to deal with annie as zed? seems she out damages me until 6 and zones me extremely hard even after 6, what should I be doing in this lane to prevent getting zoned hard and dived when she gets lvl 6 first from having slightly more xp

Kew

Recruiter

10-02-2014

she can zone you easily with just having her stun up, just cs safely with your q, and try to harass her and farm when u have your shadow leveled up + q, once u have a point in each q w e , you can safely combo/harass her back, dont be afraid to go in and auto she will just run back or even ask jungler to come help and put some pressure but you need to do damage back in order for her to keep some distance otherwise she can just continuously harass/zone you

CH1CK3NMAN

10-03-2014

Cs with q safely. Try and harrass with shadow and q and maybe e. To prevent being dived. First if you know your gonna be dived becuz ur low. Save ulti and shadow if you need it. When she goes in ulti or even just shadow away. Not very hard really