Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ban because of server crashing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iiAmKevin

10-05-2014

Same thing happened to me. After fighting it through I finally pushed on through to B4 and then all of a sudden I was having all these DC's. It was BULLS***. Why do we keep getting new champs, what we really need is work on the servers for best performance.

WhiteDarkBlade

10-05-2014

so I was playing a game and I had to go to a party. so I quit the match cus my team didn't want to surrender. then I decide to take my laptop to the party and when I tried playing it says my account was banned till October 6 2014 im like damn dude it was just one time !!

magooomba

10-05-2014

Quote:
WhiteDarkBlade:
so I was playing a game and I had to go to a party. so I quit the match cus my team didn't want to surrender. then I decide to take my laptop to the party and when I tried playing it says my account was banned till October 6 2014 im like damn dude it was just one time !!

Yes, that was just one time. However, you are never punished by the Leaverbuster for just one instance of leaving/AFKing/disconnecting/idling. That was just the game that pushed your account over the line of leniency.

KingofSquirrelz

10-05-2014

I know the damn feeling, i have two warnings on my leave banner or what the **** ever its called just because of the fking server. Its not my fking fault riot rather spend there monies on unimportant ****. i sit at a even 90 ping and when i hit mid lane it spike to 500 and d/cs me.

I know its not my ISP, league fix your fking ****.

KingofSquirrelz

10-05-2014

update: just got a day ban from leave buster. Thanks riot, glad i spent money on your **** for fking nothing.