Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problems with 1 and 2nd Tiers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NOR Void

Recruiter

10-02-2014

I just reached the rank of Silver 2 and my biggest problem isn't that other silver's are doing bad. It's that the gold 5 people come and don't care and troll. Is there a way to fix this?

Whoa There Betsy

10-02-2014

By stopping your complaining and get better at the game

CrimsonVenom

10-02-2014

I'm sorry; that's just how ranked is. If you don't like it don't play ranked. But you seem like a nice guy so I think you'll get out just fine #dontbetoxic

WatchMeOwn998

10-02-2014

Quote:
NOR Void:
I just reached the rank of Silver 2 and my biggest problem isn't that other silver's are doing bad. It's that the gold 5 people come and don't care and troll. Is there a way to fix this?

Honestly, it's your responsibility to carry your team. It's a huge mistake to assume for even a second that your team will perform well in low elo. Go jungle or mid or top, and don't blame your team for a loss. There's always something that you could of done better to win.

Best of luck.

Matthias9119

10-02-2014

If they're actually griefing you (intentionally feeding, etc.), report them. Note that "losing lane" != "trolling".

If they're just slacking off because it's the end of the season and they're content to be in G5... matchmaking will eventually put them where they should be given their level of effort.