Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


tristana lovetaps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commando Yi

Senior Member

10-02-2014

Someone please explain why a champ with the longest non ability attack range, highest attack speed per level, knock backs, resetting jump and best attackspeed steroid in the game is getting compensation buffs for nerfs that aren't even enough on their own to bring her to a balanced yet toptier state?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feedlesticks

Member

10-02-2014

they haven't milked all the LC$ jump re$et play$ out of her yet i guess?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kythers

Senior Member

10-02-2014

meanwhile lucian


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pporkchop

Member

10-02-2014

"le bad midgame" - low elos


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Executioner

Senior Member

10-02-2014

People still whinning about tristana... Sad days for GD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia Bot

Member

10-02-2014

Quote:
Executioner:
People still whinning about tristana... Sad days for GD

I hate the marksmen class in general.

They need to be nerf to the point where they are no longer viable and then buffed from there to make them balanced.

All other classes have been nerfed into being unviable at some point but marksmen have always been required in a standard team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagami

Senior Member

10-02-2014

Quote:
Irelia Bot:
I hate the marksmen class in general.

They need to be nerf to the point where they are no longer viable and then buffed from there to make them balanced.

All other classes have been nerfed into being unviable at some point but marksmen have always been required in a standard team.


When were mages or junglers ever nerfed into unviable?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnonTwo

Senior Member

10-02-2014

Quote:
Commando Yi:
Someone please explain why a champ with the longest non ability attack range, highest attack speed per level, knock backs, resetting jump and best attackspeed steroid in the game is getting compensation buffs for nerfs that aren't even enough on their own to bring her to a balanced yet toptier state?


None of that has even been a problem until this season.

It's not like she's always been OP, it was the itemization changes.

And a lot of that only applies at level 15-18.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commando Yi

Senior Member

10-02-2014

Quote:
Executioner:
People still whinning about tristana... Sad days for GD

This might come as a shock to you, but just because you use your only escape to dive into melee range while drooling over the prospect of a kill only to get baited and die, does not make tristana a difficult champion.

She is the safest adc in the game while being one of the most powerful to boot and requires some serious nerfs to bring her to a balanced state


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnonTwo

Senior Member

10-02-2014

Quote:
Commando Yi:
This might come as a shock to you, but just because you use your only escape to dive into melee range while drooling over the prospect of a kill only to get baited and die, does not make tristana a difficult champion.

She is the safest adc in the game while being one of the most powerful to boot and requires some serious nerfs to bring her to a balanced state


She's always been that way though

The reasons she's OP are completely unrelated to those, and she was never OP just for having them.