Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Oct 2,2014

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TommyTheTanker

10-02-2014

First:
As of Oct 1, after the mini-update the riot had. did anyone of you guy had internet problem with ur mac? like staying connected to the internet or connecting to internet at all? Because i did and i was fix right i deleted LoL client. So i am just wondering if it is just me or there are other ppl like me.

Second:
To Riot,
i have a tournament coming up next week and i was wondering if the client would be fixed by then
Thank you

blayrex

10-02-2014

Now that you mentioned it, yeah i had been getting one or two mac client game crashes where the client closes and i had to reconnect. Since the mini update yesterday, i have been getting the message reconnect with 500 ping, while dc i go into browser and it works just fine. Won't reconnect until i quit client and reconnect. So yes, i strongly believe the mini update made things much worse. I been getting reported and yelled at each game for disconnecting...... contemplating quitting, i'm a league fan, but also a mac fan.

TheLittleAux

10-02-2014

I've noticed the same things, after a bug splat today i couldn't reconnect to the internet at all. had to restart the computer and the router, thought it was unrelated but maybe not? I've been having trouble staying in a game because of disconnects and bug splats since then and also have much higher ping than normal.

TommyTheTanker

10-02-2014

Quote:
TheLittleAux:
I've noticed the same things, after a bug splat today i couldn't reconnect to the internet at all. had to restart the computer and the router, thought it was unrelated but maybe not? I've been having trouble staying in a game because of disconnects and bug splats since then and also have much higher ping than normal.

Quote:
blayrex:
Now that you mentioned it, yeah i had been getting one or two mac client game crashes where the client closes and i had to reconnect. Since the mini update yesterday, i have been getting the message reconnect with 500 ping, while dc i go into browser and it works just fine. Won't reconnect until i quit client and reconnect. So yes, i strongly believe the mini update made things much worse. I been getting reported and yelled at each game for disconnecting...... contemplating quitting, i'm a league fan, but also a mac fan.

so i uninstall the client and my internet worked fine today and reinstalled my client and so far no more crashing.