Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Games Not Updating Wins, Only losses

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZombieShot

10-02-2014

My MMR is NOT lower then avg, Its above avg. OP.GG hasnt updated in over 24hrs. Ive been watching my mmr for 3 days constantly since i noticed the issue. THe bug is only recording your losses and not registering your wins currently. Even at AVG status MMR you would gain and lose around 15 to 17 per win / loss. To be gaining 13 lp a win losing 22 per loss. Is elo hell status and IM NOT in elo hell status. What of this can u not understand?

ZombieShot

10-02-2014

And I never said Im stuck because of a bug. People need to read before you speak/type. I showing that your hard earned work is not registering correctly atm. I know how MMR works, this is not my only account. I have been playing a long time.

Jim The Guy

10-02-2014

When you lose to bronze players as a silver player, you should obviously be losing more lp. Vice versa, if you are winning against bronze players as a silver player, you should be getting less lp. I see nothing wrong with the system in your examples. It doesn't matter how long you've been playing, that doesn't change the fact that you're wrong. IF YOU ARE A SILVER PLAYER GETTING MATCHED AGAINST BRONZE PLAYERS, YOUR MMR IS BELOW AVERAGE. WHAT IS THERE TO NOT UNDERSTAND? First you say to check op.gg, and now you're saying it hasn't updated in 24 hours. What are you even trying to say? You're just contradicting yourself.

Matthias9119

10-02-2014

Quote:
ZombieShot:
My MMR is NOT lower then avg, Its above avg. OP.GG hasnt updated in over 24hrs. Ive been watching my mmr for 3 days constantly since i noticed the issue. THe bug is only recording your losses and not registering your wins currently. Even at AVG status MMR you would gain and lose around 15 to 17 per win / loss. To be gaining 13 lp a win losing 22 per loss. Is elo hell status and IM NOT in elo hell status. What of this can u not understand?

Riot doesn't publish your MMR externally in any way. You can look at their data APIs if you want, it's not in there. Sites like OP.GG are making your reported "MMR" up based on other stats they can see.

You have more losses than wins this season, and you're clearly being matched up with players down in Bronze and still not winning >50% of your matches. Working as intended. You need to win more than you lose to climb -- if you win at even a 55-60% rate over time eventually your MMR will go up to the point where you can start climbing out of S5.

greekgoddess

10-03-2014

The moment kids like this complain, funny.