Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Games Not Updating Wins, Only losses

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZombieShot

10-02-2014

Everyone needs to check your match historys and look at the way your not gaining LP correctly. Im above AVG MMR rating gaining 13 LP a win LOSSING 22. I repeat, Im above avg MMR for my tier. The system is broken and its ripping you off of your hard work. People need to read this and BUMP away. I posted this once and riot removed it.

ZombieShot

10-02-2014

I have submitted a ticket on the issue and still have not heard anything back on it. Please people you need to read this and you need to submit tickets as well. we need to make this known before ppl are screwed out of hard earned work put into climbing.

Matthias9119

10-02-2014

You have more losses than wins this season. Why do you think you should be climbing or have an "above average MMR" for your division, exactly?

Jim The Guy

10-02-2014

Um...you're a Silver 5 player facing other Silver 5 and Bronze players. You definitely have below average MMR, and the system is working as intended. I don't know how you can be so delusional, thinking that you have above average MMR.

ZombieShot

10-02-2014

op.gg yourself it tells you your current MMR

Jim The Guy

10-02-2014

Even on op.gg, it doesn't say your MMR is above average so I'm curious as to how you reached this conclusion. At the very best, your MMR is average, but I highly doubt it based on how many bronze players are in your games.

ZombieShot

10-02-2014

It hasnt updated in over 24hrs. DO u understand lossing 22 lp for a loss and winning 13 per win STILL doesnt amount to even an avg mmr.... im bringing this to everyones attention to help all your trying to do is discredit this, its a bug. pay attention to your own matches youll see

ZombieShot

10-02-2014

Ive been watching this for 3 days now. I know what Im tlaking about

Whoa There Betsy

10-02-2014

It's not bugged, your MMR is below the average according to op.gg.

Don't feed the troll everyone, just down vote and move on.

/thread

Jim The Guy

10-02-2014

I guess I'll have to say it again. If you are in SILVER and you are consistently getting matched with BRONZE players, your MMR is BELOW AVERAGE. Also, what do you mean it hasn't updated in 24 hours? You're the one that said to look at op.gg, so I really do not understand your logic at all. STOP DELUDING YOURSELF INTO THINKING THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE STUCK IS BECAUSE OF A BUG.