Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Select Order Issue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sirjdog21

10-02-2014

I don't know if anyone else has this problem... but for me at least in the past month but more now I am ether first pick or last pick. This is a huge problem.

Reason why always being first pick is a problem is I get flamed if I didn't ban Yasuo, Fizz, Zed, Jax, Riven, Irelia, Tristana. you see the problem right? Then because in soloq no responds to people in chat for some reason I first pick my champ. Now guess what happens, thats right I get hard countered 90% of the time (luckly most of the time I pick Anivia which nobody knows a counter too. so far only losing matchup I have is Vel'Koz). Then I an Anivia/GP mid main gets flamed when I losed (promoting toxicity)

Reason why always being last pick is a problem is I don't get the role I main and the 2 most open position is support or ADC (yes I can break the meta but if I do that and do bad I get flamed) Shocker I do bad then get flamed. I got the role I wanted once out of like 20 games, lucky me, one of the few games I win anymore

Whatever; my point is that however the game decides the pick order is completely unfair because now I will give the actual statistic of how many times I was first/last pick for the past week:

# of first pick: 14 14/44 = 0.3181818 = 31.8%
# of last pick: 24 24/44 = 0.54545454545 = 54.5%
# of 2-4 pick: 6 6/44 = 0.13636363636 = 13.6%

So in 44 games I played last week, only 6 games I was not first pick. 6/44 = 0.13636363636. So i wasn't first/last pick 13% where it is suppose to be 20% for each pick. 13.6% is way lest then 60%.

So RIOT, can you please fix this issue. like I said I don't know its just me but all I know is I am getting irritated that i have to play with someone (DuoQ) just not to be first or last pick and even then I'm still last pick like 30% of the time. How can I enjoy the game if I can't play the role or the champs I want.

For those who are wondering how I know these statistics; it is that I record my own game play so I can better myself at the game.

sirjdog21

10-02-2014

Bump

sirjdog21

10-03-2014

Bump?