Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I hate toxic players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AChou1030

Recruiter

10-02-2014

It's people like this that ruin your game. You know what? The majority of the LoL community is trash because it's full of people who have absolutely no respect for others and themselves. What they need to understand is that they need to stop PMS'ing and flaming other teammates. I ****ing hate these types of players.

ConceptStyx

10-02-2014

Quote:
AChou1030:
It's people like this that ruin your game. You know what? The majority of the LoL community is trash because it's full of people who have absolutely no respect for others and themselves. What they need to understand is that they need to stop PMS'ing and flaming other teammates. I ****ing hate these types of players.

GG

PlatinumDreams

10-02-2014

mute them and tell the team to mute them

AChou1030

Recruiter

10-02-2014

good idea, now i don't have to deal with their ****.

Gimpness

10-02-2014

This is why I prefer to play between the hours of 8am - 3 pm M-F or with friends.

Rawrful

10-02-2014

This is why Shaco is a viable champion. He makes the enemy team communicate with one another, and all 80% of players in this game are capable of is flaming and trolling each other. So rather than helping one another, their team just explodes in a fireball of rage.

Drunk Wukong

10-03-2014

let the rage consume you-Teemo

RingOfFates

10-03-2014

Hey I've been in your boat, but I finally figured out that just ignoring them, and work on yourself, and I finally got to gold 5 doing this method, I'm glad I got to gold 5 too. and you will too.