Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot strikes again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fletchert28

10-01-2014

Just got out of ranked 3v5 thank you so much for having the most unstable client and wasting my time and hindering my elo. I went 5-1 and still lost due to a numbers advantage from your client IF you KNow your **** is broken fix it or give loss forgiven!

joo 2h

10-01-2014

I agree its very annoying to play like this

Zaubo

10-01-2014

Yuuuuup, it got me demoted. I'm done.

Fletchert28

10-01-2014

It is really quite saddening to hear people quitting because of experiences like this. Riot promotes rank game play but comes out with a new super bugged patch every two weeks. I have a suggestion SLOW DOWN... Iron out all your kinks with the game, give your players a week or two of stable game play. THEN screw it all up again.

Dragoon14th

10-02-2014

i have a better idea put ranked in its own server and let the season stay the same and then have 3 month of updates period and then start the new season

Furge

10-02-2014

Losing a game to disconnects blows, I've been demoted from it as well. It happens to everyone, it's really not a big deal. Take a break for awhile, focus on what you did well and where you need to improve, and learn from it. The League servers don't belong to Riot, they pay to rent from another company, so keeping the servers updated with LoL's updates is probably quite a task in itself.

Take into account the people who exploit various aspects of this game or hack the servers, whether for profit or just to feel like they accomplished something because their daddy didn't hug them enough, who knows. In the end it's just a game, and this is just one match out of hundreds, possibly tgousands, that you will likely end up playing over the course of the season.

If you truly can't recover from one loss, that's not Riot's fault; you simply need to lay off the bronze attitude and focus on your own abilities.

I'm not a pro, I'm not diamond or plat. I'm a silver scrub still working on my own climb but I taught myself everything I've written in this post and that's how I got out of bronze, and I've climbed somewhat steadily since. Good luck with your grind