Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Played with my friend.... the other 4 were all bots....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiriOak

10-01-2014

I just played 2 games in a row riddled with bots. The second game I queued with my friend and the other 4 player (one on our team, all of theirs) were BOTS.

I really wish that I could play threes seriously so that my ranked team can practice and compete but with games like this I don't see a point. We won in ten minutes (or rather our super minions did) but we couldn't even surrender before then because bots don't surrender. Overall waste of time. Worse yet in the first game we played we had to sit there and get annihilated because our team had a bot, fed the other team obviously and thennnnnn we couldn't surrender.

The bots:

OrcDominick
RengarBenton
BlockCarmine
Shauntae
dsddzx6

MiriOak

10-01-2014

ps. look at how may games they play a day. Its terrifying.

Serenitys Bow

10-02-2014

why is league of legends allowing this? Two days in a row I've had just enough time to play one game in the morning before work.. twisted treeline is my favorite map and it has been completely ruined by the bots

goodjobSport

10-02-2014

Some days I can go 2 matches in a row by myself with 5 bots including on my team, the other day I went 4 games in a row like that. Riot really needs to put something in place.