Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone run AA ezreal builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr lnfinity

10-01-2014

Just wondering if anyone runs AA builds on Ez similar to how peole went from Tri-BT on Lucian to IE-SS on him most of the time. Would IE-SS on ezreal make any sense?

Then again I'm guessing taking an AA build on him kind of defeats the purpose of playing him...Idk, I've played Ez a lot this season, but he is the only adc i main who i have a winrate under 50% with and I'm trying to think of other avenues of building him. I'm thinking if I build him AA maybe he will be less Skillshot reliant while also being able to be super safe and pokey.

FantasySniper

10-01-2014

He'll always be skillshot reliant with his passive providing a lot of his damage scaling, but because of that, you might be able to afford such a build.

I've never tried or heard of it, but GL to you.

NoMonku

10-04-2014

He can be build either way, though Tri is better. He is similar to Corki how you would used to build Tri/BT on him before the ADC itemization change. Going Tri on him is definitely better early game as his Q allows for easy sheen procs and its pretty low CD so you can get a lot out of the Tri. If I play him now I build Tri->IE just because if I can get auto's in during a fight and it crits, it guarentee's my win. BT would be better if you're just pushing towers though. Its not worth going IE/SS unless you're losing lane super hard and trying to excel your "late" game ADC status. Tri is an incredibly expensive item up there with IE, so if you are far behind and recognize the fact that you going Tri isn't going to help you, you should opt out of it and go traditional AA ADC build. If you are forced to do this, though, in most cases you probably already lost the game unless the enemy makes a huge misplay.