Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Paragon Champion for each role?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apostasy Now

10-01-2014

I'm wondering if there is a paragon champion for each role, a champion that teaches you the essentials of the role. I'm really wondering who would be the champion for top or mid. I feel like these lanes have the largest champion pools so it would be kind of difficult to pinpoint who would be the "training wheels Top" so to speak.

So far I've figured:

ADC: Caitlyn has the longest static auto attack range, she teaches you how to leash and to position yourself AWAY from the enemy.
Support: Sona has abilities that require her to stay near her allies, and her ult teaches the player how to
use important, game changing abilities.
Jungle: Amumu teaches you many important factors to the game, how to jungle, smite safely, gank, engage team fights, etc.

So who would be the best for top and mid? Feel free to change my answers, too. I'm just using them as examples.

Lyle Rachir

10-02-2014

for top lane i would say fiora. shes good at farm. and can teach about click mechanics.

mid i would say veigar. he is literally just build gfor the late game and focus on last hitting wtih q

Blazing Fang

10-02-2014

There is no paragon for mid and top because both these lane depend upon the player and what they desire.

Toge

10-02-2014

I think Trist is better than Cait for this, just me.

TheDarknessRides

Recruiter

10-03-2014

I play alot of toplane, I would say ryze, easy to play, scales well, not really terrible

Or garen, easy to play, strong early, falls of later, but tanky and forgiving.

Midlane-Ziggs maybe, intro to skillshots, can roam decently with ult, never weak, doesnt fall off, and teaches pushing/farm style midlaner

Terrelllll

10-04-2014

For mid, I'd say Orianna. She literally does it all; shields allies, movement speed buffs, movement speed slow on enemies, requires good awareness of ball location/enemy location. She is a very good control mage, and if you are good with her, you can successfully pick up any other mid within a couple of games.

Tony95xx

10-04-2014

Top: Garen for tanking, Nasus for the importance of creep scoring,

Mid: Ryze

Bot: Ashe, Soraka

Jungle: Warwick, Master Yi

Being a jerk: Teemo