Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned 14 days with no information

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malicester

10-01-2014

Banned 14 days on first offense without any reason as to why. I have been emailing riot for weeks about my recent troubles constantly disconnecting from games. I finally have resloved this issue by using a VPN. Email gave me NO indication as to why i was suspended. Is this because of verbal abuse or am i banned by the leaver buster? How can i Reform my behavior (if it is for behavior) if I have not been given any information on the violation i have committed. Already sent a support ticket but looking for faster info. (Verideathul do not send me the link i have read it)

mikey2112

10-05-2014

recently there have been problems with the servers and games crashing. To some it is called the reconnect loop, which is when you are in game and your ping is stuck at 500 and it says "attempting to reconnect" or when the game crashes and it continues to crash while trying to reconnect, i was also banned for this reason. and i would also like some answers as well

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Quote:
mikey2112:
recently there have been problems with the servers and games crashing. To some it is called the reconnect loop, which is when you are in game and your ping is stuck at 500 and it says "attempting to reconnect" or when the game crashes and it continues to crash while trying to reconnect, i was also banned for this reason. and i would also like some answers as well

Bans relating to disconnects are handled by Leaverbuster. Leaverbuster bans cap at 7 days (unless they're perma). You and the OP have very distinct and separate issues.

I'd like to encourage you to start your own thread if you've a concern, so that your concerns can be addressed individually, without interfering with the discussions of others.