Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The game Keeps DC-ing me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joo 2h

10-01-2014

Please riot Every single game I get into is kicking me out about 20 mins into the game.

The game is working great for maybe the first 20-30 mins and then I lag out every single time.

Please this is so freaking frustrating to not be able to sustain one full game without this happening to me.

#Fixyourdamservers

Sephrinx

10-01-2014

me too

Bambamm

10-01-2014

PLEASE fix this. This has happened to me in 3 ranked games today in the past 2 hours.. I'm on a PC not mac and my internet is fine but the game keeps crashing over and over and it is extremely frustrating.

joo 2h

10-01-2014

Can I get reported and banned for this lag out issue?

JDUBBS44

10-01-2014

Honestly, **** this game, everytime I get into series, my game just starts saying while in game 'attempting to reconnect', I can't move at all and just watch others kill me. Every god damn ****ing time. At least if we lose make it a loss prevented for **** sakes. Seriously, fix your ****.

Wronglove

10-02-2014

same thing happened to me last night so I switched to 3 different computers got in game for less than 30 seconds before I get DC and around 17 minutes into the game its fixed. Next game I get it happens to my LB