Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lolnexus ruins this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreIsan

10-01-2014

Just played a ranked game in my series where two people decided to intentionally feed and troll because they saw that I was 1-2 in my promo series.

Can you please make it so people cant see youre in your series to discourage this kind of toxic behavior?....

KoalaKannibal

10-01-2014

Ouch...that's just um...not very nice. Sorry there, hope you get back and don't have it happen again.

OreIsan

10-01-2014

Quote:
KoalaKannibal:
Ouch...that's just um...not very nice. Sorry there, hope you get back and don't have it happen again.

It's whatever I just have to earn it back but that's really unfair that because they can see youre in series people tend to troll from what ive seen

Kew

Recruiter

10-01-2014

yeah its quite frustrating but as long as you keep at it you will climb. Many people get this problem but only thing you can do is move forward, play as well as you are and you will keep climbing.

OreIsan

10-02-2014

Quote:
Kew:
yeah its quite frustrating but as long as you keep at it you will climb. Many people get this problem but only thing you can do is move forward, play as well as you are and you will keep climbing.

Nah just gotten ****ed recently by the rito servers being complete **** and have gotten trolls in the last 3 games who feed on purpose g****ing ranked and this bull**** game

PlatinumDreams

10-02-2014

IT IS APPARENT THAT.... if these people have the time to waist trolling then they have time to level another account to 30 IP BANS need to be made.

CrimsonVenom

10-02-2014

Yeah IP bans are a good idea

Matthias9119

10-02-2014

They used to do IP bans. They don't work and cause too much collateral damage (Internet cafes, college dorms, etc.)

Mich567

10-02-2014

I assume that most of the community tries harder when people are in promotion.
I'm not being overly optimistic, I think the statistics probably back it up.
A lot of things mess up a lot of things, move on, you'll only make it worse for yourself by raging.

greekgoddess

10-03-2014

Meh too