Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trinket Upgrade Prices And Boot Enchantment Prices

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleeper Cell

10-01-2014

I noticed both have been 475g since release. Originally I thought they were intentionally overpriced to avoid abuse on release but they've stayed the same since. For enchantments such as Furor and Homeguards and the Pink Ward Trinket 475g seems about right. But for the others it seems a little over. Is this something that was ever going to be addressed or is this the planned set gold cost for trinkets and enchantments across the board?

KMannnnn1

10-01-2014

Boot enchantments are pretty poorly balanced, with homeguard pretty much being the only option for anyone not named Janna (or someone running ghost/flash).

And trinket upgrades are pretty meh, except for oracles lens, but I think having the uniform cost between them is the best decision there, and they should balance around that cost rather than changing the cost to make them balanced.

FantasySniper

10-01-2014

Quote:
KMannnnn1:
Boot enchantments are pretty poorly balanced, with homeguard pretty much being the only option for anyone not named Janna (or someone running ghost/flash).

I can contest this, homeguard is just used more often, but if you can push your advantages, any other boot enchantment can work. Furor is a personal favorite, as marksman benefit greatly from a more mobile attack-move, especially chase/kite focused ones.

NoMonku

10-04-2014

Trinkets could probably use some price changes maybe, at least green one since I feel it has some pretty neat uses early game if people actually wanted to burn spare gold on it before they got red/blue for later. Outside of that it seems fine.

For boots the prices seem alright. Homeguards are basically a must buy for anyone if you're losing, it is a really good boot enhancement, but since it's basically always bought, I sort of feel something should be done about the enhancement itself instead of changing the price. The other ones are great as long as you're winning/even and don't need to save your base from instant defeat. Each have their own nice niches that they are useful.