Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is why you can't win in aram lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

futuresight23

10-03-2014

Quote:
GrosPigeon:
It's fine on Kog but never that early in a build. On everyone else in this picture it's garbage.

I could justify Liandry's on Ziggs and Heimerdinger as a 6th offensive item behind Sorc shoes, Athene's, Deathcap, Void Staff and Zhonya's. The spell pen at that point might be worth more damage than getting an item with more AP.

But definitely not as a 2nd item.

Kalarepa

10-04-2014

Liandry is pretty good that bad on champions with low damage, but easy to land poke. For example Zyra's plants, Maokai's sapling, Vel'koz Q or all kind of troll AP builds (Caitlyn, Corki). It's also good on low AP, high penetration builds, like Sejuani, Elise.

Big Dirty Deuce

10-04-2014

Liandry's is a fine item on certain champs. Especially if you have high poke and cool down reduction.. I usually never build it unless im on morgana for her w. or Cassieopia for her w and q.. the damage really adds up after you poke them 9000 times. It can be usefull on ziggs and kog maw.. but I usually go for the unholy grail first and then a rabadons or zhonya's.. the liandrys for them would probably be 3rd or 4th item.