Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is it, folks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

10-02-2014

Quote:
17inchcorkscrew:
Also, every thread that ends with the OP yelling at 5lacker and JMBC instead of defending their suggestion.

Ahh, good times.
"You're just hating on my idea because you didn't come up with it first!"
"Whatever, Bronzie!"
"I'm just trying to make a suggestion, why don't you fix it for me?"
"LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Krosan

10-03-2014

I'm left wondering if the reason I didn't get into those tussles so often was because I'm not as acerbic as you guys, or if it's that I was just so amused watching you do it that I didn't want to steal any of the fun.

No clue!

FantasySniper

10-03-2014

How about every other week when they actually suggested good things because it's an obvious change that should have already happened? Sunfire toggle, Frozen Mallet viability, removing Avarice Blade, SS upgrades, etc...
I'm really glad I made that Sightstone thread since it just diverted a portion of the new threads into single posts for auto-bumping.

Insane boot suggestions, and any enchantments suggested as a sub-set.

AP QQS, or basically every conversion of an AP into AD and vice-versa.

(Nearly) Every Phage upgrade ever.

Essence Reaver sub-items.

Any time you had to explain how the item worked when it was simply easier to look at the wikia page.

"Rito no go here."

Advertisement spam...

krobar94

10-03-2014

Quote:
Krosan:
I'm left wondering if the reason I didn't get into those tussles so often was because I'm not as acerbic as you guys, or if it's that I was just so amused watching you do it that I didn't want to steal any of the fun.

No clue!

I could never get like that either. I guess neither of us are quick with a snap. My favorite comebacks of all time are definitely "You're bronze, shut up." It's basically saying, "Yeah, I lost this argument, but maybe I can run some damage control by looking up their stats and calling them bronze."

Oh, and because Krosan put a sad song down, here. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEJOSvsfYNA)

ProfDrDeath

10-04-2014

It's been a honor to be here with you guys. Been reading this forum for over three years now.

Are there stil any people who remember axesandspears, the guy with the big no-way item list?

FantasySniper

10-05-2014

See ya guys.

Gotta love that Fallout music for this occasion.

krobar94

10-05-2014

Quote:
FantasySniper:
See ya guys.

Gotta love that Fallout music for this occasion.

Fallout music fits everything. Literally everything.

Happy October 6th everyone!

ProfDrDeath

10-06-2014

Time for a final, 21-gunblade salute.

Krosan

10-06-2014

Goodbye, sweet grognards!