Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is it, folks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krosan

10-01-2014

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/announcement.php?f=2

It's been fun, guys. I've enjoyed our time here. Our shared ragejoy in flaming the 337th Moonfire Cape submission. The collective headdesk when the AD/Armor item comes up. The gales of laughter when the tank-centric Tear upgrade gets proposed.

Good times, right?

5lacker, JMBC, Krobar, see you on the other side.

I'd be honored if you gentlemen would join me on the deck. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCEfqj9pDAI)

KMannnnn1

10-01-2014

RIP in Pepperonis old forums.

The5lacker

10-01-2014

*Raises a glass* Gentlemen, it's been an honor serving with you.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

10-01-2014

I kinda like the new Boards format...except threads don't appear to get bumped when someone posts in it.

The5lacker

10-01-2014

Quote:
JustMyBassCannon:
I kinda like the new Boards format...except threads don't appear to get bumped when someone posts in it.

My problem is that a single early downvote more or less entirely dooms a thread. Forever.

krobar94

10-01-2014

Quote:
Krosan:
5lacker, JMBC, Krobar, see you on the other side.

I'd be honored if you gentlemen would join me on the deck. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCEfqj9pDAI)

The mere fact I got mentioned makes me a bit happy, but damn, how long have I been on here? I kept coming back and I never knew why.

Feels like everything is changing a bit. Moved to college, lost contact with many friends I once knew, the needs find a job and now the old forums are now going. We need to make this forum go out with a bang. Who has the dynamite?

The5lacker

10-01-2014

Quote:
krobar94:
The mere fact I got mentioned makes me a bit happy, but damn, how long have I been on here? I kept coming back and I never knew why.

Feels like everything is changing a bit. Moved to college, lost contact with many friends I once knew, the needs find a job and now the old forums are now going. We need to make this forum go out with a bang. Who has the dynamite?

If by "Dynamite" you mean "list of every garbage idea repeatedly shat into the forums" then I might have an idea.

krobar94

10-01-2014

Quote:
The5lacker:
If by "Dynamite" you mean "list of every garbage idea repeatedly shat into the forums" then I might have an idea.

For a good laugh, let's do it.

Krosan

10-01-2014

I started it off with a few, but why not restate.

The Moonfire Cape: HP/MR with AoE burn passive, as a Sunfire Cape mirror.
NOT EVERY ITEM NEEDS A MIRROR, YOU GUYS.

The Magic Thornmail: Reflects ability damage.
COME ON, DO YOU EVEN COMPREHEND THE MEANING OF BURST DAMAGE? I'LL JUST GO AHEAD AND DELETE VEIGAR FOR YOU.

The Armor/AD Item
DESTINED TO END UP EITHER ON THE GARBAGE HEAP OR THE CORE ITEM LIST OF EVERY BRUISER IN THE GAME.

The Armor/AD Zhonya's Mirror
I QUIT.
The Tanky Goddess Item
SINGED AND RYZE EXIST

The AD Chalice
THE AD CHAMPIONS WHO OOM EASILY ARE ALSO THE ONES INTENTIONALLY GATED BY MANA COSTS, COME ON GUYS

The5lacker

10-01-2014

Quote:
Krosan:
I started it off with a few, but why not restate.

The Moonfire Cape: HP/MR with AoE burn passive, as a Sunfire Cape mirror.
NOT EVERY ITEM NEEDS A MIRROR, YOU GUYS.

The Magic Thornmail: Reflects ability damage.
COME ON, DO YOU EVEN COMPREHEND THE MEANING OF BURST DAMAGE? I'LL JUST GO AHEAD AND DELETE VEIGAR FOR YOU.

The Armor/AD Item
DESTINED TO END UP EITHER ON THE GARBAGE HEAP OR THE CORE ITEM LIST OF EVERY BRUISER IN THE GAME.

The Armor/AD Zhonya's Mirror
I QUIT.
The Tanky Goddess Item
SINGED AND RYZE EXIST

The AD Chalice
THE AD CHAMPIONS WHO OOM EASILY ARE ALSO THE ONES INTENTIONALLY GATED BY MANA COSTS, COME ON GUYS

Every Ohmwrecker suggestion ever
STATS ARE A THING GUYS