Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you like the Machete?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leap Frog

10-03-2014

Fiddle sticks should still run machete. But DORANS RING start is good also. I prefer the DORANS.

Lord Dusteon

10-03-2014

Quote:
*** is Life:
Fiddle sticks should still run machete. But DORANS RING start is good also. I prefer the DORANS.
...why? Fiddle's starts W normally, and he can't autoattack during W. While the damage reduction is nice, his W heals him a lot already, making it kinda meh. When compared to any AP item (or cloth armor + 5 pots), the armor or AP should be better in almost (if not every) single way.

FantasySniper

10-03-2014

Quote:
Eeveefyre:
Malz and I think Nunu also have channels, but they're ults, and they need a weakness... so they made it so they cant do **** while channeling.

Ok, only Graggy and Yi apply when it comes to basic abilities, Graggy's Drunken Rage being barely noticeable, and Yi's Meditate... it doesn't seem like a thing you should use while farming.

I guess Fiddlesticks is the only exception to this rule :/ He shouldn't take Machete.

17inchcorkscrew

10-04-2014

Quote:
FantasySniper:
Ok, only Graggy and Yi apply when it comes to basic abilities, Graggy's Drunken Rage being barely noticeable, and Yi's Meditate... it doesn't seem like a thing you should use while farming.

Also Pantheon (E), Varus (Q), Vi (Q), Xerath (Q), and Zac (E). All of them, if played in the jungle, should probably still start Machete.

The5lacker

10-04-2014

Quote:
17inchcorkscrew:
Also Pantheon (E), Varus (Q), Vi (Q), Xerath (Q), and Zac (E). All of them, if played in the jungle, should probably still start Machete.

Other than Xerath, who simply...shouldn't. Like, ever.